Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pick 3 and Pick 5 Numbers on Any Network: Offers Expired!

Not that it should be any surprise, but with the launch of the new 'Any Mobile, Anytime', Account Services no longer offers the Pick 3 or Pick 5 Numbers on Any Network plans for customers that are requesting to leave Sprint®.

  • With the Any Mobile, AnytimeSM offer, the Pick 3 or Pick 5 Numbers on Any Network retention offers are no longer needed.



  • Customers should not be transferred to Account Services with the intention of getting the Pick 3 or Pick 5 Numbers on Any Network offers.


If for some reason you still have a Pick 3 or Pick 5 and decide to not go to a new plan that includes Any Mobile, Anytime, then Customer Care can still modify your selected numbers, business as usual.

6 comments:

  1. are ther offering anytime anymobile instead at least? or they really want everybody go and go bankrupt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not as a separate add on....but it is automatically included with the everything plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you already have Pick 3 or Pick 5 and you want an Any Mobile, Any Time plan then you'll need to do the switch yourself from Sprint.com. I did and I was able to move to the 450 plan with Any Mobile, Any Time, AND Pick 5.

    And I can still make changes to my Pick 5 via Web Chat. Sprint Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Pick 3 prior to the Any Mobile, Anytime feature. I also was upgraded from Pick 3 to Pick 5 while on Any Mobile, Anytime. Granted I have had these features a while....

    T-Mobile killed off their best plan "MyFaves" thinking that Unlimited Anytime for $49.99 was better then 300 Anytime (Unlimited Night and Weekend) and 5 MyFaves Unlimited for $39.99 was a better deal. Sure its a better deal, if you call more then 5 people ALL DAY EVERYDAY. People like me however, generally ONLY call 5 people all day everyday, and want to pay a little less for a little less minutes for standard calls.

    While I do have all Sprints unlimited features, I find Im spending so much money a month for nothing... Pick 5 satisfies all my Google Voice calls and landlines, and Any Mobile Anytime satisfies all my friends/business calls. I have 60 Bonus Minutes, and I NEVER use more then 50 minutes a month of a total of 510... I do have a 25% discount though, so thats better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Pick 3 added to my SERO line in March 2010.

    ReplyDelete