Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend Maintenance Window 2AM-6AM 11/22

We'll be having some scheduled maintenance during off-peak hours this weekend, though very minimal in comparison to recent weeks.

  • CDMA Homedeck (Handset home/landing page for the web), and the Digital Lounge will be unavailable from 2AM-6AM on Sunday 11/22

  • Premium Content purchases, both new and stored, will be unavailable for download fromn 2AM-4AM on Sunday 11/22

  • Wireless eCare will be unavailable during the same period - 2AM-6AM on Sunday 11/22

  • Online Storefront, Sprint.com, and all Telesales systems will be offline 2AM-6AM also on Sunday 11/22


During this time, if there are any CDMA Provisioning requests (adds, changes, and deletes) made during this window, they will be delayed up to 4 hours. Continue to submit any requests as usual, and they will be held in queue until the maintenance window closes at 6AM, at which time they will be processed.

1 comment:

  1. I boiught me a new Samsung (Sprint) phone from Dillon where I work here in wichita Kansas. I love the phone but it didnt come with a users guide for the phone. So I was wondering if I could get a guide for my phone? The phone is a Samsung M330 Slider phone. The ESN # is 2684354458906053829. I would greatly appreciate it very much. My name is Kathy Edwards. My address is 348 All Hallows Wichita Kansas 67213. My phone is 316-208-5707. Please send me a guide. Thank You. Kathy

    ReplyDelete