Monday, June 18, 2012

ISN Needs your help - "Buy A Beer"(aka donate) to help!

Due to some events that happened this morning, ISN needs your help! If you can donate a $1 or $5 to help out - it will help in being able to continue to bring you the great inside stories and leaks that you've come to love!

I *AM* still employed (for now, LOL!), but some things happened this morning that drastically changed my role (TOTALLY unrelated to the blog, that's still safe for now, as they still have no idea who i am)! :) BUT it does change things up just a little bit. I can't post about it *just* yet - or it might give away who I am :)

If you've donated in the past thank you - and the wordpress site should be upgraded soon, been working on the new theme this weekend. If you have not donated before, and have the ability to do so - I'd appreciate your help!

If you can't - I still love you anyways! But if you can spare a couple bucks, it will go toward me being able to keep the blog. I should be able to post more later tonight! and thank you all for being loyal readers!

If you want to donate, you can do so here (Even a $1 helps!)

https://www.wepay.com/donations/195293

http://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com/donate-buy-a-beer/

7 comments:

  1. Put in some bucks, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just sent 8 bucks, the site is a little unclear on confirmation, hopefully you got it but ill check my cc statement tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hows that LTE txt announcement coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done and thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete