Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Care Headlines

Monday's are pretty mundane @ the office, so there is probably nothing you don't already know about here - but I figured I'd give you a peek of all the current customer care alerts/headlines/notices for all the customer-facing departments we have. If there's anything that interests you (that I haven't blogged about already) - let me know and I'll dig up some more info on it.
(click image for full size view)


Account Services News / Care Calendar:




Care News & Headlines:

CL / CST / Sups:



Prepaid:



Tech:



Telesales:



Teleweb OPS


5 comments:

  1. Did I miss the follow up post you were gonna do about the Early Upgrade Buy Up replacement program? Did they really hike the prices up on that a ton or are many of us just reading it all wrong?

    I was very willing to pay $165 this year to upgrade early, seemed like a good deal to me... So much so that I didn't even bother to wait another two months to pay $125 instead and save $40.

    The new prices (if advanced devices = any high end phone) barely make any sense tho, after adding the cost of a renewal upgrade you end up paying maybe $50 less than buying the phone outright off contract.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't really understand the tie in with the buy back program either... The whole thing reads rather confusingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is my damn LTE?
    Sincerely, the City of Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please get me more info about the release of the HTC One V for Virgin Mobile???
    Like release date and if there will be a SIM card option and if there is any hardware changes from the UK???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we please know when the Samsung Galaxy S3 is actually shipping for pre orders?

    ReplyDelete