Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Funday: Actual Sprint Training Video for DNC (Do Not Call) List

I'm sure we could all use a little humor today, and thanks to another alert employee who pointed me to this internally, I'm going to share with you a video that made me laugh this morning. If you're a Sprint employee you'll probably find it even funnier, but apparently this went out to all our Care folks during annual training.

If you listen carefully there are some very hilarious moments throughout the vid...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rD-80uQ1do&feature=youtu.be

7 comments:

  1. That was so entertaining that it makes up for the delay in getting me my EVO....well, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially loved the part about T-Mobile since I switched from them to Sprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i want my LTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some funny shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These aren't the droids you're looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmfaooooooooooooo , this made my day .
    "you see that? small tear." hahaha .

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Uh-Oh, That's serious" I hated that when I was with T-Mobile, would get cold calls every couple of months trying to persuade me to add more lines, that it would somehow save me money by increasing my bill... Never did understand that one @.@ But, at least I knew I was a "special customer" that was special enough to have that "very limited offer" specifically saved for me... I've loved sprint so far! (come on evo4glte!)

    ReplyDelete