Monday, May 14, 2012

Sprint's 'Mole' Hunt

...and it's official, this blog's been up 3+ years, and as of this morning, an official 'mole hunt' has begun.

This should get interesting :) The best part is that I'm privy to their 'whackamole' hunt updates, and they have no clue :) As of this morning they thought I was some guy in TSS (tech support).. lol...

Check back for updates... I may even post some 'whackamole' emails later tonight. I should have expected it when my 'legal' page had more hits than the EVO 4G LTE page did on Friday... all I can say is 'game on'.

9 comments:

  1. Well now they have a clue! Why are you making it easier for them to find you !?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe I'm throwing them off :). I feel pretty confident my cover is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and who could forget this :)
    http://consumerist.com/2007/05/8-interviews-with-a-sprint-mole.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean on the good side... it's not 2007 anymore :)
    http://consumerist.com/2007/02/sprintnextel-will-fire-any-employee-caught-participating-in-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh come on. This is easy. We all know its Dan Hesse. :)

    Keep up the good work btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They should be tracking you down to THANK you for keeping their customers informed and, therefore, happier!

    Nonetheless, I'd hate to see you get fired over this. Best of luck to you in maintaining your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get to work! we are counting on you today for some breaking news..lol And keep your head down..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever post the Mole emails?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although some call him neo, I still think its Dan Hesse. And even though Dan is CEO, its not too far fetch that instead of chief executive officer he changed it to network executive officer, thus neo.

    ReplyDelete